On display through August 20, 1998.
The buttons in this collection, donated to the Museum in 1994 by Leonard Doten of Pinecrest, date back as far as the 1780's. Books on buttons and button collecting are available in the Museum bookstore.
See the July 10th story in the Modesto Bee - "Buttons back after U.S. tour", by Walt Williams
|Back to Past Exhibits|